need help with shooting ranges

AngloSaxon

I live in Indian Trail, NC and the only shooting range that is near me has a rule against anyone under twenty one to shoot without a guardian, (i am 19) And my guardian is getting tired of having to go with me every week. I also done research and found out that there is no law against a person of 18 or older to be in possession of a pistol in NC.
I reload and shoot a lot of 45's, so i am bad about having to pick my brass up after I am finished, which the current range is not happy with .
I am open to any clubs that are in 10 to 15 mile radius and will gladly join if i am allowed.thanks
Alex

Let's see you are old enough to join the Army and risk your life serving your country, but not old enough to shoot at that range.
What is wrong with this picture?

Totally STUPID RULE.

My kids have belonged to a shooting club and have been on the range since they were 10 years old.
How are kids suppossed to learn safety and awareness if not at the range?
Best advice I can give you is to move to Oklahoma where we don't have so many Chicken S**t rules about shooting and hunting.View attachment 17924:D

Last edited:
So, that means that a 20 year old combat experienced soldier on leave could not shoot there.......I think that this club needs to re-examine its requirements for membership..................18 is the age of voting, adulthood, and sexual peak :) .................ck

Back