Need help with MAK-90 value

Senator

I need some help determining the current value of my Norinco MAK-90. Between the Net and Gun List, I have no clue as to the value, other than it's somewhere between $250 - $800. I purchased it on the day that Congress passed the "assault weapons" ban in 1994 (I think it was.) It was imported by Sportarms of Miami. The receiver has MAK-90 SPORTER stamped on it. It's 7.62 x 39 with a 5-round detachable mag. The barrel is threaded. It has standard wood stocks. I bought it NIB and have never fired it. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Kelly

I feel that the current value of your MAK-90 in real good shape should be between $300-350 The $800 version is probably not a MAK-90 but the pre 89 ban version with the pistol grip stock.
Hope this helps
Later
Daren

Yes, $300-$350 is a good ball park price for a NIB Mak-90. But it really depends on where you are and how the prices are in your area. A friend of mine just bought one (Mak-90, same as yours), for $450. He thought he got a real good deal, since he got 5 mags with it (cheapo Chinese ones). Well, to each their own.

MTCW

RW

Gary
Personally I feel that both rifles NIB would probably be marked at a gun show for close to $1000 the folder would bring a little more. This is all assuming that they both are pre 89 ban.
Hope this helps
Daren

Back