Need help with a Rossi 62 SA

ferret_mafia

Inactive
I purchased a sweet little slide action 22LR. I am trying to find exactly what I have. I have notice some Rossi's with the logo on the left side of the reciever as mine is slick. Only markings I have is Interarms blah blah on the right side, Rossi on buttplate and 22LR on the bbl. I am just trying to figure out if it is a Rossi, Taurus or ???. I have been looking on the net for others like it and all I have found is what I described above.
SN is 45xxxx if that helps as to its BOD.

Attachments

• rossi 005.JPG
    rossi 005.JPG
    225.1 KB · Views: 37
  • rossi 003.JPG
    rossi 003.JPG
    207.8 KB · Views: 26
  • rossi 007.JPG
    rossi 007.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 25
My younger brother and I each have one of the older Rossi pumps......great little guns. I always have my eye out for another gallery model like my brother has (mine is the full length rifle), but those Rossi rifles never pop up for sale around me..........people that have them don't want to part with them.

If you ever need parts for it, many of the parts for the Winchester 62A will work on the Rossi (some require slight modification for fitment).

I have been looking for a SAC carbine for a few years. Today I walked in my buddy's pawn shop and the first thing I spotted was a like new Interarms Rossi SAC sitting on the counter! It was mine immediately! 16" bbl carbine model in nickel! $250 bucks! Strange, but I'm not complaining.

Last edited:
I have the nickle plated carbine version model 62 sac,it does have the Rossi logo on the left side of the reciever, I got mine for my 12th birthday in 1983, it has had thousands of rounds put through and now belongs to my 13 year old son,,great little rifle:)

Back