Need help. Which Sig????

I would presume that since you're in the competition forum, you are looking to get a Sig for competition. With that in mind, I'd suggest a 226 chambered in 9mm. Lots of my customers like the ST model, but it's really not necessary unless you like the additional weight. I would get a trigger job done to it first, just so the DA is nice and smooth and the SA breaks off nice and clean.

P226 9mm

+1:)

I recently used a circa '91 SIG P226 9mm in my first IPSC match. I bought the gun for $400 as a police trade in. The DA trigger seems extra heavy compared to other SIGs I owned or fired. But, I had tons of fun despite being completely new to the game. I even scored in the top 4 in a field of about 20 in one of the stages.

If you want to shoot Production, you really can't go wrong with a P226 9mm. If you can shoot it, use it.

Get yourself an Uncle Mikes Kydex belt holster, and four single mag pouches and you're good to go. I wouldn't recommend buying double mag pouches.

For USPSA/IPSC..the 226 in 9mm works great..the SST version nice too if you like a heavier gun..a great choice if you could find it..would be the X-Five all around..X-Five allaround

the SIG triggers can be made super nice..

Back