• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Need help selecting the proper forum

Boardwalk

Inactive
Can anyone tell me which forum to use to advertise old ammo for sale? I thought maybe 'Gear and Accessories' but didn't see many ammo related topics there. Since there is no forum strictly for Ammunition I need to ask for some assistance. I have a considerable amount of old (40's, 50's, 60's) long and hand gun ammo in original boxes and will sell the entire lot when I put it on the forum. I will provide digital pics and a complete list with the price, but it will not be sold piecemeal.

Regards - -

Boardwalk

Last edited:
FirstFreedom is right. Buy, Sell and Trade: Holsters, Gear and Accessories is the proper forum to sell any ammo.

You can always send a private message to any of the staff members (moderators) here on this site. They're all nice people and will guide you to where you need to post.

Calling all collectors...

Ammo that's 40, 50, and 60 years old, IN ORIGINAL BOXES???

You don't want to sell it on a shooters' forum like this, you want to sell it to collectors. All the more so if the original boxes are in very nice condition.

Seems the collector crowd wants old stuff, any old stuff, and they pay a super premium for old stuff in its original packaging, the more so if the packaging is really nice.

You'd think the an-teeky people weren't collecting "stuff," but packaging materials, the way they price up old items with pristine packagaing. (shrug) OK, everybody to their own obsession.

Anyhow, get ye on over to E-Bay and talk with the antique hounds. Someone with more money than sense will take the stuff off your hands for a pretty profit.

Back