Need help refinishing !

PLASTIC SIG

Ive been wanting to get the slide,slide release,trigger and hammer plated/polished on my sigpro 40 cal. My question is, who in your opinion does the best job for the price?

I would like the shinest,hardest finish available but have no idea which is better. Better meaning durability/verses shine.

Ive seen people spend hundreds on re-finishing and the gun comes back looking like someone spray painted it with silver paint. I want a nickle,chrome like finish if possible.

Any info is appreciated. Also any dealers/shops name and prices would be helpful. Dont be afraid to list web sites :)

Thanks in advance !

Tim :Þ

Plas;

Sorry ---the ,trigger and hammer are not removed by the user..not even by an armorer.
You could do the slide and the slide release.
But, if you have a stainless steel slide your
ahead of the game.

I do have a stainless steel slide. But i want it plated or polished. I got a quote to have all the parts i mentioned hard chromed for $125

Are you saying the trigger is un-removeable? I know you are a sig armour, but would sig make a gun that you cant remove the trigger on?

Any info is appreciated. Thanks again !

Tim : )

------------------
Why dont you get rid of that nickel plated sissy pistol and get yourself a glock. :::Tommy Lee Jones:::

Back