Need help in finding a M2 8A1 Barret .50 cal

tiger

Need some help guys...
With the coming of California's SB-23 I have a friend who has been frantically searching for a .50 cal but to no avail.

If anyone has a connection he's willing to buy one ASAP.

He wants the M2 .50 cal by Barret.

Thanks in advance

Check Shotgun News & The Gunlist. See one or more advertised for sale in every issue.

Try www.impactguns.com/
They have all kinds of .50's by Barrett and Knight. Class 3 stuff too.
I've got a nice'un coming from Impact that should be at my local FFL dealer in a week or two (early Christmas for myself). ;)

------------------
Happiness is a tight group!

Where do you live? I know of a couple of dealers in the LA/Orange county area that have them in stock. If not, try the Pomona gunshow on Dec 10.

Tell him to give Arrowhead Outdoor Sports in Westminster, California (So.Cal.) at 714-375-7311. They have the Barret M2 in stock, price is $2000?

Tried Arrowhead they have'em on backorder like all other places we've contacted. I've heard that Barret is 4 months behind on orders because alot of people are trying to get'em before the ban.

Are those going to be effected by the ban? Since its mag is 10 rounds or less and has no other nasties, except a pistol grip, it should be okay...for now. Then again they're casting a wide net.

I think the weapons caliber has something to do with it being banned. Correct me if I am wrong but I think any .50 caliber weapon is going to be banned after Jan. 1, 2000.

My friend found a rifle for a good price $5700 w/o scope now he needs to find a good scope any suggestions? Cuz the one that is made for the BMG is around $1200 which is kinda pricey.

Also, any suggestions for distributors/resellers of .50 cal ammo went to a local gun show this past weekend in So. Cali we didnt find much.

Thanks in advance

Check the Shotgun News? They usually have some surplus stuff advertised and some "target reloads" once in a while.

That's a great deal. Did you see the Barret at the OC show for $9000?

I think the California bans prohibits weapons that have a detachable magazine AND one of the following -

Pistol grip
Threaded barrel
grenade launcher
folding / collasping stock
(there might be more)

Back