Need help finding a certain holster.

OneFreeTexan

Last week I read a post by a guy about a holster he had, It was leather, OWB, and what he really liked about it was that it tilted the grip on the gun more into his body than away from it so it was less likely to print,

I looked at the web site, was going to order one later....forgot which holster it was, and now can’t find his post. Any help would sure be appreciated.

Oh, and I can’t remember which forum I saw it on................duh....

Sounds like a variation on the "Avenger" design, which is made in some form by most holster makers.

The old Askins Avenger version from Bianchi, also called the #4, carries the gun higher and with more of a butt-forward tilt than most, and I think it's the best for keeping the butt tight against the body.

The old Askins Avenger version from Bianchi, also called the #4, carries the gun higher and with more of a butt-forward tilt than most, and I think it's the best for keeping the butt tight against the body.
An excellent holster, easy to draw from, and its hi-ride position allows me to carry a Commander under a t-shirt in hot weather conditions. For OWB use, it's the best in my opinion for auto concealed carry. Rod

I’ve been comparing Avenger type to a pancake...it seems like the high-ride pancake might hold the gun in tighter,,,,,,,not sure yet.

Did like the ones on Craftholsters.com

Back