Need feedback on the 9mm Berreta 92fs stainlesssteel Brigadier?good/bad?worth owning?

AgtTanner

Planning on purchasing 9mm Berreta 92FS stainless steel brigadier does anyone currently own one? Would you purchase one in the near future? why or why not? Thanks for the feedback.

You may wish to refer to thread http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=48287 I listed my 'would you purchase' responses there.

The Brig is essentially the same as the standard 92 in every way except that the slide has been redesigned to give it extra weight and strength and help reduce recoil. The slide originally was designed at the request of the INS who wanted a beefier slide and the ability to easily replace front and rear sights.

The Brig variation is my favorite 92. I have the standard Brig models, G variations, plus the Elite and Elite II based on the Brigadier 92. In my opinion, you'll love any of the Brigadier versions you purchase.

Darryl

Navy SEALS & Brigadier

I just read the other day on a Beretta web sight that the SEALS just placed an order for, I believe, around 1,900 some 92 Brig. I think they were G models also.

the 92FS Brigadier INOX is a very good pistol. i have a 92FS and a 92G Elite. the next beretta i would buy probably would be the 92FS Brigaider INOX. the brigadier slide reduces recoil and wear on the gun. also you get better sights that are both front and rear dovetailed.

I've got the 92 in stainless, but without the brigadeer slide. Mine was one of the last Italian versions. Great gun. Great shooter. It will shoot anything! Even ammo that regularly jammed my Walther P99 and my friend's Glock 17 went throught the Beretta without a problem. 15 round clips are also cheap (about 30-40 bucks) and plentiful. It's a little big to carry concealed, and the slide release and mag release have a slight rust color to them, but other than that a great product.

Back