Need DIY plans for rotating target stands

Will the tagets be overhead type (indoor), or mounted to the ground (outdoor)?

If outdoor, will power be available?

'Sorry for the lack of information. Targets will be outside during firing (inside for storage) and only low voltage power is available at present. If necessary, I suppose I can run 110 VAC to the range.

I recall seeing online a system using an auto wiper motor but cannot find the link to the plans.

I don't have plans, just hunting down more detailed info.

What type of targets? Is this for a typical "Bullseye" match, where a RO (with a timer) will control how long the shooters can see the targets? Do you have any materials already in mind (do you have access to metal-stock, and a welder?).

There's a boatload of info here:
http://www.nrahq.org/shootingrange/sourcebook.asp

But there has to be some online plans and pics. Anyone?

MOre info

I have the NRA Range Manual info already. This is for the USMC KD and similar courses of fire where the target (on cardboard in target frame) faces shooter for specified time and then turns away. Apparatus would be manually operated using a hand-held timer. I am a welder also. What I need are specs and plans.

MOre info

I have the NRA Range Manual info already. This is for the USMC KD and similar courses of fire where the target (on cardboard in target frame) faces shooter for specified time and then turns away. Apparatus would be manually operated using a hand-held timer. I am a welder also. What I need are specs and plans.

Back