need browning bar disassembly instructions

Harley sent me some instructions last year that were more detailed and complete disassembly,and ,it is for an original bar,not the newer version.i had to get a new computer and lost the file he sent me.Thank you for helping out,steve.

You can go to Brownells website, click on schematics, click on the Browning icon and it should show The BAR as an option. Note: I have no personnel experience with the BAR but be careful. They can be a bear to disassemble and reassemble. Very difficult.

I have had one apart already.I just needed the directions that I lost on my old computer,back from harley.with those it is all spelled out and not that difficult to do.I wouldnt want to try with out them,however.

I must have an older BAR

Mine does not have two pins holding in the trigger group. This one is close to 40 years old.
I grew up in AK and my father shot a moose almost every year with this 7mm Remington Magnum Belgian BAR. I have inherited it and a 30-06 version of the same rifle.
I have the pdf files from browning but none of them seem to have the model that I do.
I can get it fairly clean but I can not figure out how to get the bolt out. I know it will seem really obvious when someone tells me how to do it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Mr Brown

I too need the instruction for that model bar. My email is washdave@aol.com thank you very much. I have everything off but cant get the bolt out and it seem stuck to the triger assembly.

Back