Need A lil help

Chaoticwars

Inactive
So I bought my first gun (currently waiting the ridiculous CA 10day wait period), but i found the rifle I got seems to be extremely difficult to research online or i'm just so new to owning a gun I don't know left from right. So i was hoping i could get some helpful info.

So I bought a 25-06 ithaca rifle (i believe a LSA-65 model, have to confirm with my papers when i go home) off of a coworker for 300 dollars. He says he's only owned it for 4 months bought it for 600 something and has only put 20 rounds through it (i believe him but i can't garuntee). It's got a scope on it but he managed to leave the mag when he moved. So my biggest issue is trying to find a mag for it but all i seem to find says "25-06 rem" from tikka so idk if that works or not.

So my three main questions are: Where can i find a mag? Is this a fairly good gun? and was 300 a proper price to pay for said details?

The $300 are a good price even with the magazine missing. A spare magazine might be a pain to find, but should be under $100. One thing to look for, the 25-06 magazine should be identical to the 30-06 one which might be easier to find.

Your Ithaca LSA65 was made by Tika years ago as the model M65 or M658. View the manual here.

As far as parts, you might try Beretta USA, even though your rifle was made years before Beretta even thought about taking over the company.

BERETTA U.S.A. CORP.
17601 BERETTA DRIVE
ACCOKEEK, MARYLAND 20607
U.S.A.
Tel: 1-301-283 2191
Fax: 1-301-283 0435
www.berettausa.com

Back