Need A Graphics Idea Please???

This goes out to the artists and the single action crowd. I have been a member of the Single Action Shooting Society (SASS) for a least a few years now. I had been acquiring the proper equipment and intended entering competitions and quite frankly; kicking everybody's single action butt!!! :cool:+

However, much to my dismay, I was diagnosed with severe bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome and a few other assorted ailments complements of work. I cannot speak to the case as it is ongoing, but on a personal note; if you are unfortunate enough to be a voter injured at work, especially in the Golden State California, you are screwed. To close the subject; view every job you take with a "risk management" mindset. If you are going to take a high-risk task, high-risk wages should accompany it. The same would go for a low risk situation. Ideally, a huge Lotto win would be really cool! Take no unnecessary risk. Show a few clips of a few people abusing a select system, and make thousands of families pay for it. It is totally over the top.

Now on to my question; since I am now left with screwed up hands/wrists, but still have a major love for the single action scene, the six-gun, ghost towns, pretty much the "Wild West" in general (I live near Gold Country), I wanted to "commission" a very cool tattoo as a way of expressing my love for these interests.

I want a full skeleton wearing a weathered cowboy hat, the brim low and canted, with a rough and well worn vest, sporting a QuickDraw "double rig" hanging somewhat low at the hip, with a slight cant to the right. It should look like a cowboy rolled out of a coffin after a hundred years. I originally wanted my double rig done, but it would look like crap unless they took hours to do the detail, and it would be huge, like my entire back. I'm not quite looking for something quite that large, not to mention the pain from a baseball bat, administered by my wife!!!

I am totally inept at drawing. Not because of current condition, I've just always really sucked with the canvas and any type of artistic instrument. Which is quite ironic, as our grandfather was an illustrator for Walt Disney!

Anyway, it's a tall order. I just need a rough sketch to show to the tattoo artist, so he has an idea of what I'm looking for. This tattoo will run the length of the outside of my (L) calf. I had desired something like this for quite some time. I am now in a position where not many things will rival the pain I already have. I also already have a few works of art, so I am no stranger to the buzzing sound! I know tattoos are a love 'em or hate him thing, it's likely I could get no response at all. It's possible I can get many?

There has to be an aspiring artist out there somewhere? They simply need a rough sketching, more or less. It would be a huge help to me personally, and hopefully an affront to these beyond crooked insurance companies!!!

Peace all ...

JD :cool:

Back