Need a Good source for Galco?

Bender

Inactive
I was thinking about a quick slide or slihouette holster from Galco. But was having a hard time locating a good vendor with these in stock. Any good source would be appreciated. Thanks.

www.midwayusa.com has (had?) a sale going. I've dealt with them before and I can say that they provide excellent service. Decent prices and free shipping.

------------------
So many pistols, so little money.

Bender,- Not to discourage you from buying a Galco product. Because God knows I've bought quite a few over the years.

I will NEVER buy another of their products ever again because their service policy S**KS. I have one of their cross draw systems for my Sig P220. The female snap broke on it. I called them and asked to have a snap sent, as this is the only holster I have for this gun and it is my Daily primary carry. They wanted the holster sent to them. They wouldn't send a snap because, now get this, They didn't want their snap showing up on an inferior brand holster and possibly being sold as one of theirs. Talk about having a swollen head and thinking your product is the best !!

It's the last time I will do business with Galco. From now on I will go to one of the smaller custom builders and have the service a customer deserves after spending a lot of money on a product.

------------------
Written on the Men's room wall, Outback Steakhouse, Tacoma, Washington,
If you voted for Clinton in the last election, you can't take a
dump here. Your asshole is in Washington, DC
> >

Thanks guys, for the replys. usgalco seems to have the highest retail prices around.

Franz
I've been doing a little research on the boards and may change my decision to a smaller custom leather shop as I have heard many good things about them. The prices don't seem to be that much more than Galco so thats a plus. Thanks again.

Back