Not open for further replies.

SAIGAFISH

i am a younger man and have limeted knowledge about
old military guns but i have huge couriocity.i was wathing
band of brothers and it made want a gerrand really bad
i have a m1 carbine and now i want to find a good
origanal gerrand are any surplus around or a good
trustworthy source for one of these fine riffles

There is no such thing as a gerrand that I know of, however if you are looking for a Garand then you should check local gun shops and gun shows.

"arnt i greeate speler "

Possibly a recent graduate of our stellar public education system with a major in English grammar and composition?

Bruce

Springfield?

Mass or Ill?
The commercial M1 rifles are made from refinished surplus parts on a cast receiver in a Boyd's stock with a new barrel. That may seem like the best of both worlds,but there are many posts on their QC. Not many are good.
The Office of the Director for Civilian Marksmanship Program. www.odcmp.com.
They also have two stores on in Ohio and one in Alabama. That's the best M1 Garand one can buy.

Hang in there buddy.My spelling sucks too. Product of Catholic school phonics. Spell it like it sounds. Well Sister if thats true and we are from N.Y.then coffee should have a "U" in it.

Folks, lighten up. John Garrand was a Canadian. Gerrand would be the proper pronunciation of the gentleman's last name, which is most likely what lead to the spelling error.

I think I'm the king of bad spellers on this site.

When I took my oral board to get hired for the Anchorage Police Dept. The Deputy Chief looked at my application, laughed saying YOU CANT SPELL WORTH A ****, then hired me.

I think every one of my OERs (National Guard) mentioned I need to work on my written communication skills.

Now I"m retired from both, LE & NG, and I've found out they dont deduct from my pension checks, for spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back