Need a few more buyers on NOE SC357-135 (Ranch Dog / 9mm) w/ HP option

FrankenMauser

NOE has a standard lube groove version of the Ranch Dog 357-135 RF set up as an inventory run group buy. This bullet is intended for use in 9x19mm, .38 Super, 9x21mm, etc,; and, like most Ranch Dog designs, has an excellent reputation for function and performance.

Things were going well, but we had a few people bail out and opt for the tumble-lube version instead. So, we could use a few more people on the group buy. Right now, we're five short. But, three more will probably do it. Usually when a mold hits the 8-person mark, the remaining spots fill within a couple of days.

Like most NOE molds, these will have a hollow point option.

They will be available as PB, GC, or mixed PB/GC; aluminum or brass; and standard blocks or RG blocks (hollow point).

In COWW alloy, the bullets are intended to end up at:
PB solid: 135 gr
PB HP: 126 gr
GC solid: 133 gr
GC HP: 124 gr

If you're interested, the group buy is here: SC357-135 (RD).

Ranch Dog load data for 9mm is here: 9mm Luger - RD

Note: The original Ranch Dog (Lee) molds dropped bullets at 0.359"+ and 0.360"+ (different production runs) to better accommodate Taurus barrels which are notoriously large, at .358"-.360" groove diameter. While it was helpful for Taurus owners, it caused some chambering issues and sizing issues for people with quality barrels. So, NOE is being more rational and leaning toward the majority of 9mm barrels, by cutting the molds for a 0.356" front band and 0.357" body bands.
Sorry, Taurus people. (I finally sold mine! I'm not one of them any more! :D)

Back