NEA Gun Control Poll

The anti-gun NEA? I voted and checked, and it was 99% against gun control at 8:30 central time on Wednesday the 29th.
I still gave them a piece of my mind on theforum, though--the anti-gun teacher didn't even realize that 3 of his 4 demands are already the law of the land and have been for years and years. What a maroon.
Also left a TFL link like a good boy should. :)

Whew! I thought NEA was the National Endowment for the Arts.

It was 99% against gun control when I voted.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

It's still 99-1 as of 0800 MST... not that it matters.

------------------
"America needs additional gun laws like a giraffe needs snow tires."
--Rabbi Mermelstein, JPFO

It is 30 Sept., approximately 1100 hours. Came on mention of this NEA poll, and just voted, in opposition.Also sent a Letter to Editor, inquiring as to whether a 99 to 1% vote in opposition to " more gun control", assuming the current trend continues, would cause them to change their "official position", which I assume is, or would be "anti-gun". Be interesting to see:
1. How the poll eventually turns out, and if NEA willingly, or at all, publicizes it's results.
2. If overwhelming rejection of "more gun laws", by respondents, causes them to change, mitigate or otherwise alter, their "offical position", which yours truly suspects is something "writ in stone", a result of decxisions taken by a most mysterious "they", or "people".

Nah. They'll just decide that a bunch of crazed gun nuts got wind of it and overwhelmed the site. They'll just delete the results as "flawed".

Of coursethat is what they will say but if you read the posts there were several members of the NEA that voted against more gun laws right along with us "Gun Nuts". So maybe there is some cause for hope.

ATT, the results are STILL 99% no 1% yes. They won't change their minds. They'll just say "99% of the people are wrong. Trash the results. Gun control- full steam ahead!"

Bleagh!!!!!

------------------
Lady Justice has been raped, truth assassin;
Rolls of red tape seal your lips, now you're done in;
Their money tips her scales again, make your deal;
Just what is truth? I cannot tell, cannot feel.

The ultimate in vanity
Exploiting their supremacy
I can't believe the things you say
I can't believe, I can't believe the price we pay- nothing can save us
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is gone
Pulling your strings,Justice is done...
Seeking no truth, winning is all,
Find it so grim, so true, so real....

If it isna Scottish, it's CRAP! RKBA!

anyone know were the pole is today cast mine on 29 and was 99 to 1 like to know if it has changed any

Back