NC/Hobart Academy Gun Raffle Note

Mike in VA

While I was out this PM I had a call from a nice lady from the "TODAY" show doing a follow-up on the public reaction to the gun raffle at Hobart Academy in NC. She was looking for someone who found out about it off the internet and was interested in why I was so motivated. Unfortunately, by the time I returned her call, she had lined up some one else, but we had a nice chat anyway (I tried to be focused, rational & articulate, and plug TFL), and I offered to be a back up if the other guy doesn't work out. We'll see, but I hope they give it some fair play, regardless. Anyhoo, I think we made a difference adn got somebodies attention, thanks to all who supported the FFA at Hobart! Best regards, M2

Thanks for posting that interesting tidbit. It looks like our (gunowners everywhere) got SOMEBODY's attention. It will be interesting to see how they play it.

Mike-
It'd have been great to see you on the Today Show. Don't know that we'd want TFL "plugged" there, however. Too many soccer moms and other easily offended, PC types. :)
Rich

Back