Natchez SS has Estates 00 buck on Sale

I got some the last time around, it was about $3/10 pack for the "SWAT" Load of 00. Patterned very nicely. Others reported the same.

This, and the KO Brennekes available for $2/5 pack at "Dick's", might be the Best Buy is "Serious" ammo.

Damn. Still have it at that price, but they don't sell in TN, GA, or AL.
I guess I'm glad they support their folks, but it's usually more convenient for me to buy online...oh, well.

I broke down and ordered 100 rounds just to try it out along with some S&B 45 auto...even with Natchez's exhorbitant shipping charges, it still worked out cheap - really cheap...that guy from Ohio a few months back was right and I thank him a posteriori...

I'm gonna order more

I went over tothe site to look at this stuff and I have one question--What is the difference between the Tactical stuff and the military stuff and which si better. Thanks in advance,
Lonnie

The two types are designated "Military" and "SWAT" I bought some of both to try out. The "SWAT" is reduced recoil and comes in a 10 round box. The "Military" is in a black & white plain 5 round box. Other than the higher brass they seem physically the same. Maybe somebody else can fill in ballistics and grouping.

Back