Natchez has .22 LR Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SansSouci

At least it did a few minutes ago.

Remington Thunderbolt
Federal Champion

I'm done paying through the nose and BS Haz Mat fess.

Times remain tough on ammo and reloading supplies. No idea when it may improve if ever.

PS: If all I had was Thunderbolt I'd have to quit shooting my 22s. Crappiest stuff I ever tested. Gave away the last of it I had on hand a couple weeks ago.

I bagged this today. Gander Mountain advertised the CCIs and they also had the Federals. Limit was 1 of each. Swung by the Walmart and what do you know, they had the 333 boxes of Winchesters. Limit 3 so I took that many. I think that's 1,857 rounds and I paid about $85 for the lot.

Another PS: Shouldn't be a Haz Mat fee on loaded ammo.

standard.jpg

Totally agree on the Thunderbolt. Worst rimfire ammo I've ever shot. It's bang, poof, pop, when it should go bang, bang, bang. Very dirty too.

I've never used Thunderbolt. I wasn't getting soaked for $27.50 Haz Mat. How hazardous can ammo be? Doesn't he military ship millions of tons of ammo on aircraft w/o incident? Haz Mat sounds like profit padding.

We have a few thousand or more .22 LR.

Just over a week ago I paid $54 for a brick of Remington premium stuff at an Orange County, CA gun store. I'm done paying high prices for stuff. I know supply & demand, which is why I'm moving off the demand curve. A nearby store is having a members sale tomorrow. If I have to bring Vaseline to buy .22 LR ammo, I'm passing because I'm done getting screwed.

Again, loaded ammo doesn't require a haz mat unless things have recently changed and I missed it. If you were charged a haz mat fee on loaded ammo you got cheated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back