NAA Mini "Oversized" Grips

Kentucky Rifle

I just got a cool little accessory for my .22LR Mini. It's a pair of oversized rosewood grips. NAA has a "customer appreciation sale" each month in which they offer a couple of accessories at a reduced price. One of the things that they are offering now is the oversized grips. When mine came, they didn't fit perfectly. So, I got out my magic Dremel tool and did a very slight mod on the inside of the grips and now they fit fine. The grips aren't all that much larger, but they do allow a two finger grip. I like them.

Kentucky Rifle

Ah yes, the "medium wood" grip...

Many people like that grip on the LR frame guns. The Magnum/BW/MM version is a bit overlarge but some have had good results hand-customizing the "medium woods" to their hands.

Another answer is to shave the factory large rubber grips standard to the BW and MM and available for the smaller Magnums and I think there's also an LR version? To see what I did to my MM grip, check this out:

http://www.ninehundred.com/~equalccw/jimguns.html

Jim

GRW.jpg

I wish they'd come out with the Guardian in .22lr. That would be quite the ticket. Would require some redesign. I've been begging for a quality pocket .22 for a long time. Had an FTL AutoNine once but the extractor broke on it once which resulted in an unintentional discharge. I think that the Beretta 21 is too big.

Back