NAA mini BBS belt buckle skeleton holster

I just ordered one and I'll let you know. Looks like with enough practice I could pull down the pin and have the gun fall into my hand.

Magnum version, hope it fits with my Hogue slip-on grip.

I also don't know if it's an actual belt buckle (with prong) or if it just slides onto a belt; no pictures from behind on their site.

Yea I was wondering about that too. It seems like it could slip on anywhere on the belt as long as there's a retention hole

Good news, I found a pic of the back and it does indeed have a prong.

naabsm2.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg

This holster is actually really safe. The hammer is blocked and easy to conceal as most of the time my belt buckle is covered. All depends on how quickly I can pull that nub. The earlier 80s cast ones made in Spain had a slightly larger nub to pull on but this is def better made

I received the belt buckle today, very happy with their shipping times. My initial impression is that it will not be easy to deploy with one hand. I will continue to practice and try to get better at it.

3C3F00B3-8763-4375-B1ED-773B85A3F18F_zpsxanhgedw.jpg

Although possible to draw using one hand, it's quite awkward and cumbersome for the most part; will still need practice. It won't be my EDC, more of a novelty.

definitely a novelty

if you want a better grip check out the clip grip. this makes your naa a much better backup as it stays either clipped to your pocket or just put it in your pocket. the grip is very nice esp if you have big hands. and if you happen to raise your shirt up you won't be brandishing.

v-fib

Back