My newest ADDITION!

ReadyAimFire

Inactive
.50 Traditions Pursuit XLT

IMG_2270.jpg

IMG_2273.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

Nice. I like Traditions Muzzleloaders. My father in law had a lightning bolt for years until it was stolen out of my truck last year (along with my CVA hunterbolt) while we were in Hardees eating breakfast. His was a sweet shooting gun. Enjoy..........

The sweet deal was paying $318.00 for it with the scope and bore sighted....
And the fact that all of that money was an accumulation of gift cards and none of my own cash was spent...:rolleyes:

Ready Aim Fire,
You'll like that rifle for sure. My friend has one of those and he was out at my place sighting it in.I was very impressed with it's ability to shoot nice tight groups and the ability to remove the spent 209 caps with ease.They just seam to pop off where as my Omega is a pain in the behind to remove the caps.You litteraly have to pry like crazy to remove them and the more you shoot,the harder they are to get off.My friend's Pursuit got him two deer during gun season and muzzel loader season.He is like me and another friend with a new inline,our shotguns are collecting dust ,now that we have inlines,we won't even use shotguns anymore.

Back