My New KSG

peggysue

Got my KelTec KSG in yesterday...burnt bronze

848280d1433474671-glimpse-my-little-collection-ksg-today.jpg

Last edited:
Added a KalTec pump grip stop, aluminum flip up sights and have a single point sling pin coming for it.
Sweet shot gun.

Very Nice! I'm not normally a fan of tactical guns, but that it one cool shotgun. How does the action compare with traditional guns like the 500 or 870?

Feels the same on the action however it is a 26" gun so one must adjust.. IT Was only $695... I have more than that in my Mossberg 500 with mods. Don't even bring up $$'s in my Saiga 12 and all it's mods back in 2001. ALl in all the KSG a hell of a gun. Also Shorter than my old genuine Mossberg Bullpup.

Last edited:
Not bad. Honestly, I'd consider getting one if it weren't so hard to find in my neck of the woods. Definitely like the color. In a world full of black guns a tan or green one really stands out.

Just about every gun shop in my neck of the woods has one or two of them now. Haven't seen that burnt bronze before though, that is cool!

I have one in black. If you can find them your KSG will feed aguila mini shells flawlessly, and that will give you a capacity of 22 slugs or 24 buckshot, or 23 half n half (my preference).

I HIGHLY recommend getting an extended tube selector switch, makes switching tubes quickly a breeze.

I HIGHLY recommend getting an extended tube selector switch, makes switching tubes quickly a breeze.

i am thinking about it Tucker
does the extension cause an accidental switch to the middle and turn it off>

Those have got to be the coolest gun to come out in the last 5 Yeats. Totally unique concept, now it has been imitated several times. Go to YouTube and find the vid on the KSG vs the bullUTS and youll find several videos showing that the KSG is not without its problems. I am hoping they have most of these issues worked out and yours is a runner. Just don't be shy to hound Kel-tec to male it right if its not. Find yourself a cheap source for aguila minishells and have a blast, and don't forget to hit that mag switch when your tube is dry.

Great find, give us some honest-to-goodness reviews when your get it to the range/woods whatever, would love to hear about their feeding now that they have had a couple years to iron it out. What an innovative shotgun. Congratulations

Those have got to be the coolest gun to come out in the last 5 Yeats. Totally unique concept, now it has been imitated several times. Go to YouTube and find the vid on the KSG vs the bullUTS and youll find several videos showing that the KSG is not without its problems. I am hoping they have most of these issues worked out and yours is a runner. Just don't be shy to hound Kel-tec to male it right if its not. Find yourself a cheap source for aguila minishells and have a blast, and don't forget to hit that mag switch when your tube is dry.

Great find, give us some honest-to-goodness reviews when your get it to the range/woods whatever, would love to hear about their feeding now that they have had a couple years to iron it out. What an innovative shotgun. Congratulations

mine feeds great, even aguillas, too bad I cant find any more. id love to find a good source period, let alone cheap...

How does the gun balance? I know it is not a hunting weapon but could it be used om skeet?

Maybe in your backyard - most regular clubs won't allow it and the swing dynamics won't be that great; not really what it was designed for.

Back