My new Glock Carbine...

9x19

Ok, ok, it's really a Ruger PC9 converted to accept Glock pistol mags, but I thought I might let those that care know that my converted PC9, proved itself to be 100% reliable! :D

The nice thing, due to the Ruger's short mag well, is even my Glock 26 mags fit! Ten rounds in a compact mag... would be a sweet hunting set up, as the short mag would not get in the way.

Mine was converted by Lone Wolf Distributors and, what with the very Glock like styling of the PC9, I'm quite satisfied. FWIW

------------------
Make mine lean, mean, and 9x19!

Does your PC carbine accept the hi-capacity Glock magazines? I just ordered a Kel Tec Sub 9 that will be factory designed to accept Glock 17 mags up to 33 rounds.

Ruger PC9/4 glock conversion

Can you help me please about the glock modification on the ruger pc9/4 rifle. Lone Wolf doesn't do the modification anymore. I have a gunsmith that will and has done the conversion before but he stated that the glock magazines would have to be modified. Were your magazines modified or was the magazine release changed? If so can you send me the pic's of the magazine release plus the measurement of the inside magwheel as a reference point for the gunsmith to remind him of the modification. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Back