My M&P Duo just got the Talon Grip Makeover

madmax700

Inactive
Just got my Talon grips in the mail today, and I have to say I am extremely impressed. The rubber is soft but still very tacky and feels secure in the hand even when sweaty/wet. They were also surprisingly easy to install, and with the help of my girlfriend's blowdryer they were also easy to adjust until they lined up perfectly on the gun.

The M&P Shield always seemed a bit tricky for me to grip as comfortably as I would've liked, but this has solved the problem and then some. Talon also sells a small strip for the extended magazine, which looks great AND holds the plastic extension in place on the magazine.

The AR magwell grip not only covers up the M&P logo (a sleek look IMO, and something I have been meaning to find a way to do for quite some time), while still showing the serial #. Compared to the amount of control I had over the firearm when gripping the magwell before I installed the Talon grips it feels much more in control. There is zero slipping, even in awkward firing positions, and thus no need to adjust your grip after each round/burst fired. This is nice for firing on the move, as well as quick (and accurate) manipulation of the weapon. Now I just have to wait for my new FDE Magpul ACS stock, and my new FDE Hogue grip to arrive, and I might actually be ready to call the rifle finished.

Yeah, right. :evil:

And did I mention that they just look great in general?
2C4tBnr.jpg

jAXtagX.jpg

qUVuF9Q.jpg

Anyone else a fan of these? I'd love to see some more guns with Talon grips, I think they add a nice bit of aesthetic appeal to both of the guns I put them on today. I will definitely be putting these on more of my guns, and recommending them to friends as well.

Back