My luger came in - Dutch and original

Winchester_73

I got my Dutch luger in the other day so I took some pics to share with all of you. The gun is all matching as far as I can see although I did not remove anything from the lower frame portion of the gun. To check for all matching status, I removed the "upper" assembly and removed the rear toggle axle to remove the toggle itself. The only two things that are amiss with this rig are: the cleaning rod oiler cap is missing and mag is damaged. The grips bear the SN along with "GS". The holster is in wonderful shape. My first luger purchase certainly seems to be a great one.

DWMdutch14.jpg

DWMdutch13.jpg

DWMdutch15.jpg

DWMdutch9.jpg

DWMdutch11.jpg

DWMdutch10.jpg

Congratulations.

The front sight blade doesn't look quite right. It looks a little small (low), it could be the angle of the pic (probably), but it looks smaller than it ought to be, to me.

Considering what your gun has gone through, it has survived pretty well intact. Congrats on a nice piece of history.

That front sight does look a bit small, but that may have been done by the Dutch for a reason. Looks like a nice piece. The holster is a good accessory and worth a bunch. You can pick up another magazine if you want to shoot it, no reason I can see not to.

Back