My Latest C&R Acquisition

gandog56

From Century International. A CZ82 9X18 Mak. With the goodies shown:

Picture007.jpg

And first target from my first range trip with her:

PICT0009-2.jpg
:D

You shoot better than you take pictures, lol. Do you like the gun? I've got a C&R application pending and I'm planning on getting something like yours when I get the license. I'm into cheap, fun, interesting guns and it looks like you might have one there.

Love the CZ 82s!!! Dale K, when you get your C&R license, look at the Romanian and Polish TT-33 Tokorev pistoles. Still around $200 and 7.62X25 ammo is cheap to.
The Russian 1895 Nagants are still around for under $100. The ammo can be costly if you buy the 7.62X38 made for them, but they shoot great with 32 S&W long or even 32 H&R Mag. They aren't as accurate as the CZs and Toks, they are known for a horrid trigger, but they are just plain cool. I might add Beautifully Ugly!!!!!!
http://www.sff.net/people/sanders/nagant.html

The Russian 1895 Nagants are still around for under $100.

Got one of those when the prices were about 70 bucks.

Also have a CZ52, but the Tok will have to wait until the funds come back up.

Century gave you two mags with it? Good deal.
AIM surplus was the only other one I found that gave you two mags and the leather holster for the price everyone else wanted for only one.

I bought a couple cz-82s, the makarov is one of my favorite pistols.

I am tempted to branch into the tokarev territory but I am a rifleman more than I am a handgun kind of guy, and I am looking in the FN-49 direction. Lol.

:cool:

Back