My kickin DP-12 with my tricked out KSG...

peggysue

My kickin DP-12 with my tricked out KSG... got it today.:)

968327d1464911510t-glimpse-my-little-collection-1a-dp-12.jpg

Attachments

• DP 12 and KSG June.jpg
    DP 12 and KSG June.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
With tips on the DP...I ordered some zombie green pin striping tape for it to complete the custom look I want.

Attachments

• dp tits.jpg
    dp tits.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 91
  • dp 2 tits.jpg
    dp 2 tits.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 74
Afraid there is..Google DP-12 chief.. don't be embarrassed because you cant afford one or don't want one George...it is OK. Buy a 870 if you want. Not a big deal to me.

Last edited:
Not embarrassed at all. Shot them both, not impressed. Aguilla mini shells kept dumping on the ground for everyone. Wouldn't trust my life to it. For a range toy - if that's your thing - no biggie. Besides, being LH, never found them to be quite comfortable. Your money, shoot what you want. Personally, I'd prefer a Perazzi, or a Fabbri if I hit the lotto..........;)

Both the KSG and DP 12 are ambidextrous. Same identical controls on either side and the hulls empty out the bottom rear. What is interesting is that Standard/Connecticut Shotgun manufacture quality very high end shot guns.

Actually, Tony has been having some quality issues with his basic guns that cost about 8-10K; surprising considering how many CNC machines he uses.

I'd pay their asking price, if I was in the market for a defensive shotgun. I'd pay it even if I wasn't. Going to put that one on the list. Thanks for posting pics.

Several friends have some of Tony's pricier offerings and they have had issues - which shouldn't be happening with $12K shotguns

glad your "tackycool" one is doing well......

Back