My heart goes out to this guy.

Hal

Not gun related, but I know there are several safety forces people in here. A story like this really makes you stop and reflect on the important things in life.in a flash, what seemed so important to me before reading this seems petty afterward.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Firefighter finds infant son dead at accident scene
ALEXANDRIA, Ohio (AP) -- A volunteer firefighter responding to the scene of a fatal traffic accident was overcome with grief when he discovered that the victim was his infant son.

Vic Buzard found his son, Colton, 1, dead in the child safety seat in a car driven by his fiancee, Cindy Lee, along state Route 37 in Licking County Sunday.

Ms. Lee, of Alexandria, was in serious condition Wednesday at Grant Medical Center in Columbus.

``One thing about the fire department, you see this sort of thing fairly often, but it usually doesn't hit this close to home,'' said firefighter Jim Carney.

Chief Rob Castle said members of the department about 20 miles east of Columbus have rallied around Buzard.

``He's shuffling back and forth to the hospital. He's holding up,'' Castle said.

The State Highway Patrol said Ms. Lee apparently lost control of her car and it hit a guardrail on a curve, then careened left of center into the path of a van.

Another child, Creston Buzard, 3, was not seriously injured.

The occupants of the van suffered minor injuries.[/quote]

------------------
CCW for Ohio action site.
http://www.ofcc.net

It's a pain that never heals... I will be sure to hug each one of my son's as soon as I return home.

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Back