My Glock Project.!!!

Hi folks!

I just finished my Glock 17 project and I wanted you to comment it. Please, see the picture and let me know what you think about it. The components are:

-Glock 17
-Glock 17L Original extended and ported barrel
-Fire selector sistem
-Fobus external sight base
-SAMCO AR15 front grip(modified and shortened)
-C-More red dot electronic sight
-Arredondo magazine extension(24 rounds total)
-Fubus extended stock for Glock pistols(not visible)

I haven´t shoot it yet. I´ll do it tomorrow and let you know about my experience.

Attachments

isaidme,

That gizmo hanging off the rear of the slide is a full auto selector switch.

Many foreign countries figure that if they can trust you with a semi-auto, they can trust you with a buzzgun.

Alejandro Urdaneta,

That is one way cool piece of hardware you have there! :cool:

The Firre Selector System can be viewed at:
www.fss-g.com/index2.htm

It was invented by a venezuelan guy, and is patented in many countries, including USA.

Tamara, it´s not allowed for civillians possesing full auto guns here in Venezuela.

I was able to get one FFS, because:
1)- I know the guy who invented and sell it.
2)- I´m shooting instructor and train a Special Op Unit here, so I got some special treatment in my home town.

Man I should have picked up one of those selectors when I lived in Venezuela... ah well... that whole "felony" thing would have ruined it when I moved back to the US anyway.... guess I'll just have to learn to pull the trigger faster... :p

Patriot

Oh, Boys!!!!!
What desilusion!!!

I tested the gun today and was full of jammings. After a box of ammo calibrating the The C-More sight, I decided to go full auto to test the selector, but what I got was that the cases ricocheted under the sight´s flat base and got back to the ejection port, jamming the pistol. Not failures in shot to shot mode however.
I couldn´t rock and roll it !!!!!!

I´m gonna try tested it tomorrow with a diferent sight, one of a circular design and see what hapens. Of course, it will loose some of it´s cosmetics atractions.!!! Don´t you think?

I´ll keep you informed.

In many ways that selector is better than a Glock 18! You can chose what caliber you want full auto with.

ARUID

I can see...

...Coronach trying to scheme up a way to get one of those selector units and a fresh G20 on department letterhead for... umm... T&E! Yeah! That's the ticket!

"Look, chief, I'll just test it for suitability for general issue use. What would we use it for? Hell if I kn... er... I mean tactical situations. I figure I'll be able to tell how good it is after a year or two of smoking tin cans in my backy... er, scientific and tactical evaluations."

;)

(You laugh, but I'll bet more than one cop has weaseled his way into a G18 this way... ;) )

Back