My first CZ

Just picked up a CZ 452 military trainer last week. Fit and finish is great. It really is more than I expected for the price. Finally had a chance to shoot and at 25 yards, CCI CB long, 5 shot groups about nickel in size. Accuracy out of the box is amazing. Can't believe I waited this long.

Congratulations- you're only going to come to love it more and more. I've had mine a month or so, shot maybe 20rnds through it- and was amazed. I fired Fed Auto Match ammo, and the results blew me away. What I did to mine was to bottom out the trigger adjustment nut, and knocked (with a fine needle file) the burr line off the edge of the lug recess which is towards the rear left side of the the receiver. Oh, and I dabbed a touch of grease where the bolt cams to lock.

I ordered a scope and rings, but they didn't show up before I entered a Running Target match in a sporter class. Even with iron sights- I was nowhere near being at a disadvantage. Guess that puts it up around 100rnds fired so far.

Seriously, take a little time to find the ammo that rifle really likes and you'll love that thing like it's going outta style!

Rustle,
I read up on those things before I adjusted my factory trigger down. Now, I haven't taken a trigger pull scale to mine, but it's pretty darn nice as it is. Could be a fluke, and it's not benchrest weight- but it'll suit me for what I do. $10 isn't much at all as far as cost justification, did you notice a huge difference with your kit installed?

Back