My first 3 handguns....

Backwoodsboy

So here they are guys.

1st up is a 9 shot H&R model 999 sportsman .22 lr
Next would be my brand new Italian made Beretta 92 fs.
And last but definitely not least a three screw Ruger Black hawk in .357mag.
What do you all think? I would say my collection is starting off with a bang!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20130607_181515_493.jpg
    IMG_20130607_181515_493.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Why are you laying your guns on top of your dog? :confused: :p :D

You are off to a great and dangerous start. You will start looking at guns in magazines and movies and start lusting after them. You will considering selling blood, organs, or children to finance your addiction. I will sacrifice myself and begrudgingly accept your firearms to help cure you of this addiction. :D:p

I'd say you made some mighty fine choices. Just need to get yourself a Model 10 and you are set. Maybe a 1911. Then a single action in .45 Colt. Course you would want to look into some reloading gear after that...:D

I too started with only "needing" one handgun many years ago. "One" turned into many more. Welcome to the forum and to a new way to learn how to deplete your bank account.

If you watch "Faster" you will have to buy a Ruger Alaskan in 454 Casull.

You will thank me later for spending $1,100 of your money, preferably after a range trip!

I started out pretty much the same way; H&R Sportsman > Colt Diamondback (22LR) > Colt Python (357 mag). Sad to say that all of those actual guns are gone now. I liked revolvers more at first and still do in fact, but have semi-autos also.

Back