My 1st class 3 !! (pictures)

smithrob75

Inactive
I'm so exited, just got it Wednesday, already put 500 rounds through it. To say I'm impressed would be a huge understatement. It's also very easy to clean and field strip. I'm already looking at an M16. Needless to say I'm headed down a slippery slope.

MP56.jpg

MP57.jpg

MP58.jpg

Thanks for letting me share. I'm like a kid in a candystore :D

I should be getting a suppressor shortly. Man I love this gun. It's amazing how on full-auto you can shoot 1, 2, or 3 round just by getting used to the trigger. This thing is eats ammo like hungry hippo.

I have noticed it's picky about what kind of ammo it likes. I tried some of the Remington UMC 115gr I bought at Wal-Mart. I bought it for about $38 for 250 rounds. It's been jamming like crazy. Went back to the Norinco and no more problems. Someone told me the UMC in the yellow box is underpowered, so I'll be using it for the Glock 17 only.

Slippery slope indeed! Now you need a can for that beast, a beta mag (or 3), bunches of bullets.....mmmmmmm MP5.......:D

I haven't been in the C3 world for THAT long, but my wife now calls me a stamp collector.....it's a disease I tell ya! If only insurance would cover some of the treatments:D

ETA: Feed that bad boy some heavier ammo. 124's at least. You'll like em' better.

Gaaa, I hate/envy you people who can afford Machienguns. I only have two suppressors; a TAC-16 and a TAC-62. Hopefuly the supreme court will rule in our favor and we can get rid of the 86 ban.

/Nice pics BTW.

^Wishful thinking. I'm still waiting for the day Clinton gets elected to office and she decides to take away all our guns. That will be a sad day for many Americans

To threadstarter: How much did you pay if you dont mind my asking? If I had to get a Title 2 firearm, it would definately be an MP5. I just don't really have $15,000+ to spend on a weapon. May get a supressor for the AR-15 someday though

Give or take $20,000. Also I doubt NFA guns will ever be banned as they are heavily controlled and most people don't even know about them. As many other Class III owners would probably say, if you want it, come and get it, barrell first.

What will most likely happen is that the 1994 ban will go back in, with no sunset provision. Also I would guess they'll make it where every single gun has to be registered like a Class III, meaning background check, $200 (or whatever they decide) transfer fee, and no more gun shows, every weapon will have to be legally transferred. Also I fear that all magazines will get a serial number and will have to be registered as such.

I would guess that my gun would continue to go up in value, as the number of class III guns remain constant but more people want them.

Back