Muzzleloadingforum.com - is it down?

aussie bob

G'day,

I have not been able to connect to the muzzleloadingforum.com for the last 24 hours. Are you able to reach the site. If not do you know what is happening?

Cheers from down under
Aussie Bob

G'day blokes,

I still cannot get in. Please pass on the following message to the webmaster to see if he can help.

The URL I am using is www.muzzleloadingforum.com

The page shows:

Warning: main(): Unable to access /home/sites/site133/web/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php in /home/.sites/33/site5/web/ubbthreads/includes/main.inc.php on line 13

Warning: main(/home/sites/site133/web/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.sites/33/site5/web/ubbthreads/includes/main.inc.php on line 13

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/sites/site133/web/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/home/php/lib/php') in /home/.sites/33/site5/web/ubbthreads/includes/main.inc.php on line 13

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getmicrotime() in /home/.sites/33/site5/web/ubbthreads/includes/main.inc.php on line 16

Thanks chaps

Cheers from down under
Aussie Bob

Fyi

G'day,

I received the following statement from the webmaster. I guess it explains it all.
---------------
The Muzzleloading Forum is undergoing some major modifications and maintenance. It may be a couple days before things are back to normal.
---------------

Thanks for your help blokes. :)

Cheers from down under
Aussie Bob

Thank you Aussie Bob. That's the same thing I read. It is indeed out. :( Guess I can't bug Claude by straying from the original subject matter. :rolleyes: Musketman & stumpkiller are cool too.

Back