Muzzle brake for a Colt 1911 .22

Sir Loads-A-Lot

I have decided to put a muzzle brake on my Colt 1911 .22 instead of going thru all the hassle of getting a suppressor. Any thoughts or experience with a good brake manufacturer? I also would like to put one on a CZ 455 Varmit .22.

Why would you want a muzzle break on a .22 to start with. Ive heard of suppressors on .22s but not a break. Not sure, but all they do is make it louder and theres no kick to start with

Evidently you have never shot a competitive handgun. I shot international rapid fire at West Point and all the pistols had some sort of device to keep the muzzle flip in check. And that was shot with .22 shorts. Any good rapid fire gun comes equipped with gas ports to keep the muzzle flat. Unless you know what you are taking about you shouldn't just chime in with wise cracks. I wouldn't expect Appalachia to have many intelligent responses anyway.
Now, having said that, is there anyone out there know of a good muzzle break for a .22 1911?

I have a Sig 1911 .22lr and honeslty no I cant say I shoot competitive but I notice zero barrel rise even when dumping the clip with high velocity rounds, oh and btw this is the bolt/lever/pump rifle forum

So you shoot competitive pistol, yet need to ask retarted hillbillies on an internet forum about pistol brakes in the rifle forums...:thumbup:

Sent from HenseMod6.

Back