Much anticipated ?

musicmatty

I have to admit that I love the slogan “ Made In America or Not Made At All”. All that I have read, Henry firearms has a solid reputation for craftsmanship.

Now that Henry has added the new feature of a ‘ Side Loading Gate’ to a few of it’s Lever models, I’m really liking the the 30-30 Brass model with the Beautiful American walnut wood furniture it sports. Anyone else liking this American made Lever ?

https://youtu.be/ez1OgrXun3M

I haven't had the funds yet but lack of a loading gate was what kept me from buyign a Henry. Now that this model is available I can't wait til I can pick one up.

Call me when they are just blued steel (or parkerized). I think the gilt looks like a tacky 'luxury sedan' from the 90s.

Call me when they are just blued steel (or parkerized). I think the gilt looks like a tacky 'luxury sedan' from the 90s.
I do to--but when my long-barrel big boy puts my 45-70 shots touching at 100 yds--I get over that pretty quickly. :D

I had a dealer order me a Henry side gate 30-30 last week for $850. out the door. I’ll post my own purely subjective review in the next 2 week.

e7710b01-c130-4659-8013-4dbd8eccc51a.jpeg

Back