mtg a light on a 336

dieselbeef

like to do it w/o a rail....need to be underneath up front

any help. havent come across a whole lot and what i did wasnt really what i wanted. if it will clamp to the mag tube thats ok but i dont see how its going to go between the barrel and the mag tube

thanks
gary

Hey Gary, did you ever work for Bill Graham Ford? Anyway I have a mount that I think may work. Let me know if it will I will send it too you.

Attachments

• mount 002.jpg
    mount 002.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 43
no sir..never worked at bill graham. been at tropicana for 24 yrs.

that actually looks like it might work. mst everything ive seen is a rail system knda thing. didnt really want all that on there.

send it to me and ill send ya a the cash back for the shipping part. i see yer in ga but it can probly go in a padded envelope.

thanks slappy. yer getting my new yr off right...

gary

I lived in Bradenton for 13years, worked at Bill Graham Ford for a good bit of that time. I still have some friends that work there, now Autoway Ford, obviously one of them named Gary. Just thought it might be you. Send me a PM with your address and i will get this too you. Don't worry about shipping, it shouldn't cost much. You can email me at lowlandscots@att.net

Last edited:
im not sure of the manuf of that mt but it works awesome. i couldnt have built one better. simple..easy..jsut what i wanted!

slappy yer the man bro..thank u so much,,

it worked so well my 6 y old had me mt a light on his daisy red ryder

gary

Back