MSNBC POLL - Must Take!!!

Polls are useless... They do nothing, and are always biased.

Dont waste your time.

Instead send email to all the politicians you know of with a link to the LIPTON ICED TEA company... They will get the message...

------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Went and voted. Interesting, if it really means anything.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Where do you vote? My screen doesn't display pictures clearly, so I can't find the poll
button. I'm voting for Al Gore against all others, otherwise we might get "ban all handgun sales" Bradley. Then let Bush beat him up when it counts.

Ignore previous request -- I was using AOL via TCP/IP. Went through my ISP and used Explorer and everything came up OK. 80% of the sheeple think registration is OK -- we've
got one helluva education job ahead of us.
Check out http://www.msnbc.com/news/264405.asp
The guy is whining about NRA money corrupting Congress. Honest! No mention of HCI money though.

Whew, dat poll were a longin.. :)

Kodiac,

Granted, these polls are biased and you get the feeling that they only publish them if they get the results the want. The only thing we can do is dilligently fill them out so that they will at least ****-can the results instead of making a 1hr special report on what the sheeple of the land want. It would be nice to think that the sponsors monitored these and that the media used them to help decide the "slant" of their propoganda. I know, pie in da sky :)

------------------
NRA Life Member
It ain't my grammer, it's me tpyign!
Sometimes it is eaiser to apologize than ask permission

The bar graphs and the percentages were way off!

----63%
----------------8%

???

Anyway, it was amusing to see that 71% of the 10000+ people that took the poll felt that the moral quality of the Clintons was "Deplorable". :)

------------------
John/az

"They come, they eat, they leave...
"They come, they eat, they leave...NOT!!

Bill Clinton (aka: Hopper) Al Gore (aka: Molt) Janet Reno (aka: Thumper)

Ants UNITE!

Don't know about you all, I found some of the wording a little misleading. Makes me wonder if it was a deliberate misnomer to elicit a skewed result. What I found most troubling was the overwhelming 3:1 majority against any continuation of the democrats remaining in the White House, yet a majority were in favor of some type of increased gun control legislation. With 90 million households supposedly having one or more guns in them, I guess the gunowners want to elect a Republician and invite the them into their home too.

Took it. Very interesting wording.

------------------
"GottaShoot30, GottaShoot27, GottaShoot23, GottaShootKimber - I just wish I had more time"

This poll is like asking a question, "Which would you prefer, being bit by a venomous spider or a crocidile?"

This poll lures you into the real basis behind the nutty questions (about morality and violence) to form your answers on the gun issues. Typical of anything affiliated with NBC. Social engineering of the masses. They even structure their polls to get the desired outcome.

seems like everybody including the sheeple hate the Clintons. That registration one is scary.

------------------
NRA,GOA,ISRA

Didn't find the poll, but found the Kellerman column. Responded to the Editor, and then went to the Kellerman forum page. Posted there as Desertrat...

Okay. Found the poll. Voted. Yeah, alligators & crocodiles.

Intriguing percentage favoring gun registration. I've asked for years, "Of what help would it be in solving crimes?" No answer, just a mumble that "We oughta..."

Tricky poll. In particular, the question about trigger locks was "loaded."

BTW, I don't believe for a minute that most Americans want gun registration. We aren't that crazy--yet.

Everyone, WATCH OUT FOR THE LAST ONE! It only gives the option of selecting one, all, none/other, or not sure. I would have selected 'all' except that one of them was "proliferation of guns". It'll trip you up if you don't pay attention, so watch it!

------------------
"Fear is the path to the Dark Side...
Fear leads to gun laws, gun laws lead to disarmament, disarmament... leads to Tyranny!"

-------------------------

"If it isn't Scottish, it's CRAP!"

Am I just a total smeghead, or was there no "vote" button on there? I sure didn't see one...

I personally don't put too much stock into opinion polls, it is too easy to manipulate the numbers. You can just about achieve ANY results you want, with just a little twist of the wording, as others have mentioned here.

My .02!!!

------------------
"...What will you do without freedom? Will you fight?... Fight, and you may die, run and you'll live, at least a while. And dying, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that, for just one chance, to tell our enemies, that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!!!"

I voted....What the h&ll does the question about Charlton Heston's moral values bring to the party...If they ask this question, why don't they in turn ask questions about Sarah 'Baddy' and HCI and their trashing of the constitution.

What a slanted poll now that I think about it. They will now feed this garbage to the Sheeple!!

------------------
To own firearms is to affirm that freedom and liberty are not gifts from the state.

Back