Mp5 Msrp?

n3twrkm4n

I was wondering if it's possible for a civilian to purchase a semi-auto version of the MP5. I really like the looks of the gun but was unsure what a gun like this would go for on the market. I currently live in New York state if anyone has prices from the state that would be great!

Thanks in advance!

I know it's not full-auto I'm looking for but most of the time MP5s are full auto... if this is not topic-appropriate please move my thread.

I'm not certain, but I think those Badger/Special Arms or whatever clones are about 3 grand.

A 'real' MP5 full auto is like 10 grand and up when you can find them.

(Just to gloat, I got to shoot a real full auto MP5 just this past Saturday. Very Very sweet!)

That's the price of the toys =) Some day I would appreciate owning one, they intrigue me till then I'll just have to buy a few more pistols... I'm jealous that you got to fire one, hopefully someday I'll run into someone that has one.

Thanks, and i look forward to further responses...

Bobcat Weapons is building clones off the special weapons receivers. They go for about $1100-1500 I believe.

The NFA MP5s are going for $12000-15000 depending on type (sear vs registered receiver vs push pin) and accessories.

Back