MP 452-200's

Mike / Tx

Well I have been walking by one of the little boxes I use to hold my alloy in for going on a couple of weeks now. It had three 2x2 angle iron ingots in it that were left from my mass production pour. I just couldn't stand it so I stacked them in the pot and fired it up.

I managed to get right at 8# of these nice little poppers to play with next weekend from my ACP and maybe even the Colt to see how they do in it. If they shoot as well as everything else has in it, they might be a decent up close pig in the noose dispatch round. Hopefully we'll find out both,

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0022[1].jpg
    DSCN0022[1].jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 836
Wow those are nice. :D If you guys are gonna keep posting such awesome castings in this caliber, you're gonna force me into adding a .45 to my little collection! :rolleyes:

Here is a link to the e-store listing,
452-200 Hollow point

and here is one to a decent post about them,
Mihec-452-200 Cramer HP

Don't let the price scare you away. If you figure the average Lyman or RCBS will run you around $50, and they are usually only a 2 cavity.

These will let you pour several types of bullets, at once even, plus the quality is awesome, it isn't quite as hard to justify.

That said IF you pick one up, your going to need to run something along the order of 10-1 or 25-1 or something in between for your alloy in order to get them to expand.

Back