Most Worthless

Sisco

What's the most worthless item you've seen advertised lately? This one isn't gun related but I'm sure there are lots of 'em out there.
In a Ace Hardware flyer that came in the paper today, they have a battery powered lighted BBQ grill handle "So you can find the handle in the dark". I'm thinking, if it's too dark to find the grill handle, how you gonna see if the meats done? :D

I could never figure out those blocks that go in to fill the gap on the Glock grips, then again I don't own a Glock and someone can enlighten me

Skunkabilly, I would say sharkskin touches on a holster are useless but that might hit home. You are a funny character but have beautiful gear. We will have to have a talk about old time music and nice shooting gear someday. :D

Anything advertised by Pyramont. Blackhawk, MOD knives, Hellstorm gloves :rolleyes:, Hydrastorm, whatever that unobtanium anti-terrorist ammo is, etc. I can find more functional gear elsewhere without the B.S. hype.

CCW badge is up there.

A bud's got (had) a camo flashlight - till he dropped it in the weeds - never could find it. :p

My vote for most worthless gear would be the ever-popular flattop AR15. Tying for first place is all of the aftermarket,expensive stuff sold to place on top of your flattoop AR15.

This whole "flat top" hoopla seems to me nothing more than a ploy to sucker you out of your money.

Really.

That camo flashlight. I laughed him to tears before he lost it. ;)

& I dunno, GySgt D, about that flatttop thing. Reason I spec'd one was so I didn't have to deal with the stupid add-on crap offered for scope mounts with the standard carry handle.

I'm not one for hanging stuff on where it don't belong, but a solid scope mount went a long way for my decision to grab a flattop.

BTW, that's the only thing that goes there = a solid, sturdy scope mount. Period.

Old eyes = I need a scope, even if only 1.5X

Has to be the Ford Escape. Why would anybody buy an SUV that you shouldn't actually take/use off road?

Skunk,

[You can always read this when you get back.]

You are referring to a "Glock plug".. It fills in the gap in the back of the grip. Some people say that it helps with rapid magazine changes,but I've found it to be comestic more than anything..;)

I'm still trying to figure out where the guy got the "Louis Vitton" [sp?] designer shell pouch and range bag. Guy showed up to shoot clays, never saw him again.

Back