Most fun with boots on!!!!

Judge Blackhawk

Well I am back. Not another web site around with this much fun.

Anyway, I was thinking last nite over egg-nog and through my haziness, I called a buddy. We started talking about the virtues of auto pistols and wheel guns. I myself use to be a wheel gun fanatic. If it was not a wheel gun, then I was not interested, then I discovered a Sig P-228 and was hooked. Now I am a big 1911 fan. He reminded me of my wheel gun opinions and how I would not accept anything that was not a revolver. His direct comments made me reflect on my opinions for all types of firearms.

My conclusion, was this. Guns and more guns. The more the merrier, I own enough for two gun safes and dont think I have enough, my wife thinks otherwise.

Guns are the most fun you can have with your boots on. Doesn't matter what kind they are, or who makes them. I have enjoyed .22 to .44 magnums and have shot everything from RG's to Sigs.

In this time with the gun grabbers running wild and the media soaking up all their lies. I guess I should be glad we can even own them.

Yall have a Merry Christmas. My God in his wisdom grant you peace and love in the coming year.

Judge Blackhawk

You can never have too many guns and the more, the betterer it gets. Welcome back and Merry Christmas Judge Blackhawk.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Judge B., I could not agree with you more.
Having shot and collected fire arms for 45 of my 50 years, I still get as excited as a school boy on summer vacation every time I go shooting. Happy holidays. dk

Didn't think you'd go away for too long a spell. As you say, this is where the action is!

Welcome back, in any event.

Now, where is Peter Pi and Randy Garrett. Aw, hell, we don't need 'em, we got WESHOOT2 (Tim Gray) to represent the ammo manufacturers!.

Roon

Back