Mossberg Ghost Ring Sights on 9200A1?

Steve61

Inactive
Does anyone know if the Mossberg Ghost Ring sights can be installed on one of their 9200A1 Jungle Guns. I called Mossberg directly and they said it will not work. But, I just don't see why it would not. Thanks.

Steve

You'd think...

Of course, Mossberg is the same company that won't let me order a replacement barrel for a 590DA unless I'm a LEO, but I can walk into any store and pick up a loaded 590A1... Go figure, I think it'd work :)

Sure you can install ghostring sights on a 9200-A1. The only problem it the $$$. How much are you willing to spend?

The rear is no problem. It does cost a fair number of dollars to have the front sight silver brazed on properly.

Hans at http://www.vangcomp.com can install the MMC, which appears to be of better construction than the factory unit. He said he's also working on a set of rifle/express type sights, ala Ashley's. It's been a couple of months since I called, maybe he has some available by now?

TLT, a Ghost Ring sight is nothing more than a peep sight with a large aperture and a thin rim. Lots of old threads...

Back