Mossberg Flex attachments

cz75

Inactive
just acquired a 500 flex, and need a stock attachment. Im a smaller guy so maybe something adjustable... I'm wanting to be able to get some pheasants this year so i imagine i need something better than the 18 inch barrel as well. Also in the market for a light attachment when for when its in HD mode.

New to this so I'm hoping i can get some feedback...

Welcome to TFL! I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're asking here. Are you asking where to find those accessories or are you asking for feedback from members who have those accessories?

Which stock do you have. Is it the standard sporting (broom) type stock or a tactical? I don't know if there is one made for a mossberg, but JackWest makes an adjustable sporting type stock of the 870/1100.

If you get a standard Mossberg stock you can build it up with something like CheekEze pad, moleskin, bondo, cardboard or whatever..

It currently just has a pistol grip.

Trying to find out where to get attachments as well as recommendations and some feedback from anyone who's got it for me.

i guess I'm going to go with this one, adjustable and has the recoil pad so hopefully it will be comfortable - for hunting and HD

wanting a light/laser now for the pica tinny on the grip... and maybe a fore grip?

also in need of a hunting barrel

recommendations?

Last edited:
If you have a short barrel you might just want to buy the right new/used shotgun. A barrel can cost $120-200 where a new mossberg 500a should be able to be bought for $260.

Check out Armslist.
I bought a 500 20 gauge with field and slug barrel for $210 a few weeks ago. New would have been $350 plus tax.

When you turn your mossberg over does it say 500a on it? If so it should. Otherwise I would call or email mossberg and ask them which barrels it would take.

it says 500, not 500a

i emailed them.

I imagine i would like the pistol grip with the stock, but i would also like for it to have the recoil pads.

the only pistol grip stock that seems to be available for it is a 6 position without recoil pads.

they do have an adjustable stock with the recoil pads, but it doesn't have the pistol grip. i may be giving up the grip for the recoil pads.

in the market for a hunting barrel for it, as well as a light/laser.

any recommendations are appreciated

The Flex system has 3 size butt stocks that can be used on your model, in addition you can purchase 3 different size recoil pads for those stocks to adjust the length of pull for the stock. They can be purchased from Midway USA or I believe Optics Planet.

Good Luck
Jim

Back