Mossberg Auto

It's probably a nice pistol but I think I'd opt for the established reliability of a Shield or 43 in that class.

Might be a great pistol but not the least bit excited. How long did it take to get the memo to Mossberg brass that polymer 9mm handguns had become a thing? They're about 25 years late to this party.

Mossberg has never been much of a manufacturer of handguns (they did make a 4 barrel, da derringer from 1919 to 1932), so the Mossberg semi-auto pistol is news in that sense. I wish them every success in this latest endeavor.

Let’s hope it’s better than them just throwing some AR style plastics onto the 22 plinkster and making a “new gun”.

Their rifle line, while functional, didn’t impress me and I gladly spent more money on a Savage or Tikka.

Seems to be a real winner in just about every review. I have not shot one yet, but handled one at the LGS and broke it down. Looks like a really nice gun, nice quality. I was hoping that it felt a little better than the Glock with the slightly different style grip. But did feel close to the same. I have followed this gun for a while now and it seems Mossberg really spent a lot of time developing it. Bravo to Mossberg. I have a feeling it is going to cause some jealousy to owners of a similar make and model.
Maybe they have invented a better mouse trap. I hope to shoot one soon. If it shoots as well as some of my club members have said it does, then I might just pull the trigger and get one.
Really need to shoot it first before I make a judgement.

Back