Mosin nagant

Acerdog

Have a chance to pick up a m38 mosin for $100 seems to be in good shape any thoughts would be appreciated :confused:

M38's, especially nice ones, are tough to find these days. I'd jump on that. Excellent rifles. Tough, cheap to shoot, and fun.

Yea, good find. How is the bore? Is it decent? Where was it made? PICS! Lol.
I like the Mosin carbines. I have an M44, the bayonet rules!

That's a steal for an M38 these days. Mosin's are still available at about that, but the M38's have dried up.

I sprung for an M44, with folding bayonet, but would much rather have bought the 38 if I could. I don't much need the bayonet, but the M38 should have a detachable one with it.

I'd snatch it up. If not, PM me the details and I'd be happy to take it off you're hands for that :D

I have killed deer with mine. All three are pretty good shooters. With the right ammo I have seen some good accuracy with a mosin. I have seen guns that cost alot more not be as accurate as a $ 75-100 mosin. Almost any mosin would be worth $100.

I'll tell you my thoughts, if a firearm fires a projectile, is in decent shape/functional, for a hundred dollars, I can't pass it up. if I have the money of course. Aside from some of the extremely low end handguns that is.

Back