More idiocy from NBC

DC

Moderator Emeritus
On the Today Show...a debate between Jann Wenner (Rolling Stone Mag and head of the anti-gun org "Ceasefire") and Armstrong Williams (Columnist).

Wenner spouted all the same inaccuracies, cliches and illogic we expect. Mr. Williams tried to give facts and logic and was drowned out by Wenner and Lauer everytime he made points.
What was most interesting was when Mr. Armstrong was talking about all the bomb making, modifying the guns, etc and called that criminal activity...Wenner exclaims "Criminal? These were just kids, not criminals" Poor Mr. Armstrong was aghast and when he began to respond to that idiocy he was again drowned out.

So, according to Wenner, Rolling Stone Mag. and NBC...regardless of the "criminal acts" one does, if 18 or under, you are not a criminal.

Like I said in a previous thread...we are a society that allows criminal behavior and allows it to define the rights and liberties for all of us.

I really wonder if "stupidity and idiocy" is added to city water systems. Glad I live in the country

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

NBC = Naturally Brain Challenged. Gee people, I tried to be politically correct about it.
Paul B.
COMPROMISE IS NOT AN OPTION!

Back