a gun that said KAHR).

In hushed and trembling tones, the reporter
also added that the cult had purchased
the deadly and infamous TOMMY GUN.

Anti-cult gurus continued with this being
a plan for mass suicide.

They are building a baseball field
on their land and Jim Jones had everyone
kill themselves on their baseball field.

I hope the Polymer "Zahr" comes out before
everyone kills themselves.

Love that TV News.

I like the gun. Pretty decent. If I was a cop it would be my "full moon" gun. You guys don't really have those do you? I understand the ZAHR has magical powers. It has +2 effect on an opponent. To get the force you must level up but.. I DO NOT PLAY RPG GAMES.

[This message has been edited by G-Freeman (edited December 10, 1999).]

Reality time. Justin Moon, son of Rev. Moon, owns Kahr Arms, and they build some very nice pistols right here in the USA. I have not seen any indication of his religious situation. Rev. Moon's Unification Church was generous enough to fund The Washington Times, the conservative alternative to the leftist Washington Post. I have not seen any indication of editorial control by the Moonies, and this is the finest newspaper in America. I have absolutely no connection to Rev. Moon, I think he's probably nuts, and his matchmaking by photographs and hugh mass weddings are bizarre.
But The Washington Times and Kahr Arms are both fine organizations producing quality products to arm you and your mind.

------------------

Just kiddin Chute. Like the Kahr K40 alot myself. May still buy one. The Washington Times has a few newspaper people on it and they should be proud. My local highschool paper is an alternative to the Washington Post. :)

You could buy from our local congregation of the Shiite Baptists ;) but we don't produce in enough quantity to keep the price down. :( We do make some of the nicest 1911 customs around!

Mikey

Back