moonclips

nccampbell

Inactive
Has anyone used the moonclips sold by "Old Sarges Drop Zone" for the 45acp? They sell for $30.00 per 100 clips. Seems mighty cheap for a good moonclip.

I am not familiar with that paticular clip, but... I have a pile of clips, some the more expensive, and some el-ceapos. I don't see any difference in any of them, they are all in one big pile, and I have never had a problem with any. So I would say "buy em".
They are just a stampped out piece of metal, probably cost a penny or so to make. JMHO

moon clips

I buy my moon clips from Ranch products.Good prices ,good quality,good people.Google search ranch products and order by phone,they have aweb site but you cannot order buy internet.Bob

I use the ones that Old Sarge hawks and they are the exact same ones Wilson Combat puts in a pretty package and sells for five times the price. I've had 'em both and can tell no real difference at all.

Well I went ahead ordered the Old Sarge moonclips the other day and got them in yesterday. DeltaWhiskey, you were exactly right, cant tell any difference in them except for the price. I'm sure they will work just great, hell, it aint nothing but a stamped out piece of metal for christ sake!:D

Back